Exceptional Cornish hog roast service for any occasion.
We have over 30 years extensive catering experience and deliver a 1st class tailored hog roast in Cornwall. We have decided to compile a small list of facts for you, things that we do and definitely do not do! The aim of this is to give you as much information as we can so that you know what we are all about…
What we DO!
- We take total pride in our service and the food that we provide to our guests.
- We cook the hog from scratch on site and prepare your food freshly on the day.
- We take personal responsibility for making sure that your day runs as smoothly as possible.
- We use our combined 50 years of wedding catering experience to make sure that the details are exactly correct.
- We provide the buffet table and fresh white linen to serve our Hog roast banquet upon.
- We present our salads beautifully and constantly tend to the banquet to ensure it looks the same for you as it does for the last of your guests to be served.
- We will help you to cut your wedding cake free of charge.
- We offer a 100% complete, professional and friendly service with no fuss.
What we do NOT do!
- We do not add extra charges to your quote if the job is as requested for our staff, disposable plates, knives and forks, serviettes, table cloths, buffet tables, salt and pepper, rubbish bags or anything else!
- We do not add VAT to your total.
- We do not turn up with a half cooked Hog to be warmed through for service.
- We do not use an outside company to prepare your salads.
- We do not use cash and carry frozen rolls.
- We do not take bookings for more than one job per day.
- We do not cancel on you for a bigger job.
- We hope that this sheet has been useful for you. We are always happy to answer any other questions you may have.